10 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT MICHELLE LEVY:
- I was a serious dancer until I was sixteen. We’re talking Dance Moms
- I can read music.
- I play the piano and sing, but will never play or sing for anyone because I’m shy about it.
- I’m borderline obsessed with musical theatre. Into the Woods in particular. Don’t ask me about the movie version unless you’re prepared for my honest opinion and have a few hours to hear it.
- I spent a few summers working as a wrangler/trail guide on a dude ranch in Colorado.
- I used to have a pug that would sing along with opera music. Pavarotti was his favorite. See for yourself:
- I have a Great Dane named Magnus who’s well over six feet tall standing on his hind legs.
- My Maine Coon cat, Max, lived on his own in the Rocky Mountains for four months before returning home to my brother, who then gave him to me. Max has some serious scars and is now convinced he’ll starve if his food dish isn’t absolutely full at all times.
- I will scream like I’m being murdered if I see a spider moving quickly anywhere in my general vicinity.
- I spent most summers in a tiny town in North Dakota where I hung out with my cousins on their farm doing things like climbing hay bails, riding in a tractor, shoveling cow manure, and playing with ALL THE KITTENS! There was at least one litter of adorable little kitties every year, which *almost* makes up for the whole shoveling cow manure thing.
*Click the icon to expand or collapse each section.